It has come to our attention that there is a new eCommerce Web-to-Print, eCommerce company launching at GraphExpo this year called “Global PrintSites.” This is not us.
Who We Are: PrintSites™ is a modern, Web-to-Print, eCommerce solution, proudly developed in Michigan by a team of passionate innovators. Since 2008, our mission has been to provide a comprehensive Web-to-Print solution that delivers a world class experience for both the storefront owners and the customers they do business with.
What We Do: PrintSites™ Web-to-Print solution marries the world of traditional print with the ever-changing world of technology. By developing the most modern, feature rich, and low-cost solution, we feel that we are doing our part in helping small businesses across the country compete against the growing pressure from online giants.
What We Offer: PrintSites™ Web-To-Print solution allows traditional print service providers, print brokers, and graphic designers to compete in the world of eCommerce.
1. Personalized Service - We’ve all been there. You’ve had an issue with a product and now you have to call...Customer Support. You feel the headache coming on before you even start the three-hour phone call with the man with the heavy accent at the other end of the line, and that’s if you’re lucky that someone has picked up at all. With PrintSites, all that stress and worry is gone! Proudly located in Michigan, our Live Chat Customer Support team is always ready to help you. Both online and over the phone, our representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 9 PM (EST). Their focus will be on the details with a commitment to accuracy, quality, and accountability to ensure the success of every endeavor. This passion and the relentless pursuit of customer success is why we have thousands of storefront customers that trust PrintSites with their online business.
2. Customer Portals - Have special VIP clients? Create a one-of-a-kind showroom for them that they can access 24/7. The streamlined ordering experience will allow you to offer special marketing collateral and pricing that this specific to each company and brand. A customer portal gives your customers direct access to their marketing collateral anytime, which gives them a greater sense of involvement, ownership, and brand control – solidifying your printing and business relationship.
3. SEO - Search Engine Optimization...three little words that mean so much to the success of your website and business! Each PrintSites storefront comes fully optimized right out of the gate, giving your website the chance it needs to be seen by potential customers as soon as you’re ready to go live. And let’s not forget about PrintSites SEOPlus. SEOPlus is our cost-effective marketing strategy that allows you to target people who are specifically looking for your products and services. Watch as you save money and gain site traffic and sales!
4. Source Management - Juggling multiple source providers can leave you all tangled up and reduce productivity. Our built-in source management system makes working with other providers a breeze. Enter the source’s mailing address, match it with the products and components, and watch your storefront calculate the shipping costs! Enable SourceConnect AddOn, and an email notification will be sent to the source every time a customer orders a source-fulfilled product. You’re no longer the “middle man!”
5. White Glove Service - Want to have your web-to-print storefront, but don’t want to spend the time giving it that personal touch? Just want to continue developing your awesome products? Don’t worry; we’ll handle everything!
- Products - What are you offering?
- Prices - Give us the base pricing and we’ll do the calculations!
- Logos & Imagery - We’ll brand the site to match your brick ‘n’ mortar company.
- Call Center - Yes, we offer one-on-one customer interaction with all of the guests on your storefront.